Are you a local business looking to get more online visibility and sales from local customers? Local search engine optimization, also known as “local seo”, is the iterative process of getting in front of some of your most valuable customers – your local customers – online. When they’re searching and from whatever device they’re searching on.
Our team of Milwaukee-based local SEO experts have developed a deep understanding of how the web works, specifically, how the local search algorithm works. We’ve been working in the local community and helping all kinds of Milwaukee area businesses build their online presence and sales for nearly a decade including hospitals, online retailers, accountants, and more. We challenge you to find a local SEO company in Milwaukee that does it better!
HOW DOES LOCAL SEO WORK?
As the popular saying goes, its all about “location, location, location”!
Everyday, Google and other leading search engines become more sophisticated and personalized in the results they serve. Today, leading search engines like Google are advanced enough to serve search results based on where you’re located (your computer’s IP address), your browsing history, and the intent behind the type of query that you search.
So if you’re from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and you did a search for “Milwaukee SEO services“, you’re going to get results based on your IP address and companies closest to the proximity of your search.
Many times the results you see will include local directories such as Yelp and Google My Business locations, which is a HUGE opportunity for service-based businesses to get in front of their local customers.
HOW DO YOU GET TO THE TOP?
Getting to the top in your local area involves a combination of things, but it mainly boils down to the following:
- NAP Consistency (name, address, phone)
- Citations (Directory Listings/Data Aggregators) – Getting your business listed in the major data aggregators to push out to directories
- Google My Business Optimization – Getting your listing optimized for success
- Reviews – the more, the better
- Locally Optimized Content – Content that has a local focus
- Local Links (local press releases, local news article links, etc.)
Yext Certified Partners
Bite Sized Media is a Yext certified Partner. Why does that matter? Yext is one of the leading SEO and local citation softwares out there that can help you to submit your business and it’s information to the data aggregators and local directories. All of which make your business information consistent and accurate – a must for local search!
We also can help you remove duplicate business listings, manage your online reviews, and more that will help your local performance and help you manage your business’s reputation. To top it off, you’ll have analytics data and monthly reporting that includes detailed information on your local visibility – giving you complete insight into how your local visibility is improving and from where. You even get information on what your competitors are doing and can adapt your local strategy to effectively compete!
Our local SEO and citation services gives you information & benefits like:
- Duplicate Suppression – Remove duplicate business listings. Duplicate listings = bad for local SEO!
- Featured Services, Menus and Messages – A must-have if you have multiple menus, services, or promotions running
- Review Management – Monitor reviews from Google My Business and more in one dashboard
- Geo Reporting (track specific locations)
- Performance Reports (Easily create, schedule and download CSV & PDF reports)